We’re happy to be able to offer you protective respirator masks.
- Efficient filtration (>95%)
- Easy to breathe through
- Easy to put on and remove
- Offers protection from smog, dust, virus
5 Layers of Protection:
- Non-woven cloth
- Meltblown cloth
- Meltblown cloth
- Heat sealing cotton
- Non-woven cloth
The KN95 respirator is so named because, worn properly, it blocks at least 95% of airborne particles from entering your mouth and nose while still allowing respiration through the microscopically porous shell. This offers greater protection than looser-fitting surgical masks, which are only intended to help prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading illness to others.
*Independent tests of these KN95 masks conducted by the Michigan USA laboratory of world renown SGS IBR Laboratories show an average 99.94% particulate filtration of airborne particles (down to 0.1 microns) as evidenced by the this report.
Also available in pack of 2
Instructions for Use:
- Properly wearing a respirator takes a little bit of practice and attention to cleanliness.
- Always wash or sanitize your hands before putting on your mask.
- Adjust the mask so it fits comfortably and securely, forming a seal on your face. If you have a beard, the mask will not seal properly.
- In the same way you should avoid touching your face, you should also try not to touch the front of your mask while it’s being worn.
- This mask can be worn until breathing resistance becomes excessive for up to a maximum of 8 hours of continuous or intermittent use, then it should be disposed of. However, some studies have shown that you can extend the life of the mask if, after use, you sterilize it with a UV light, then store in a clean, sealable container or bag in-between uses. If you do this, the mask can be kept until you notice fabric fraying or tearing or the elastic bands break.
- Wash or sanitize your hands again after removing your mask.
*Not a medical device
- What is the difference between KN95 and N95 masks? Answer: They are equivalent masks. KN95 masks meet the requirements of China’s GB2626 standard. N95 masks are certified by NIOSH in the United States.
The masks are great and very comfortable however, I liked them so much I ordered some again a week later and the price doubled! That’s not right!
Grateful for such a great deal on these masks. Have found them to offer the most protection. There are many counterfeit n95 masks out there. Thank you so much!!
The masks are great & a great price. These masks are getting hard to find, but feel really safe wearing them.
My 2nd box! They fit well and are comfortable to wear. Highly recommend.
I have purchased so many masks that are loose around the chin or fall off my ears and don't protect me from germs. Wailana's KKN95 fits snuggly, fits an adults ears securely, and most important definitely protects from germs !
I love these Kn95 Masks they are the best EVER For Protection
I use these masks for myself as well as giving them out to customers. They are very well made and have consistently been of high quality. Unlike other brands where the quality is lacking, Wailana brand masks are consistently well made. I’ve purchased 7 boxes over the last few months and will continue to purchase as long as Covid remains active. I highly recommend them and my customers aways comment on how comfortable they feel while wearing them. These masks have a very good seal to keep you safe yet they are very comfortable to wear and are surprisingly easy to breath and talk while wearing them.
Love these, safe, comfortable, light but secure around the edges. I have bought 3 boxes already! I sell them in my yoga studio also.