From flower buds carefully harvested at the optimal time, the 100% certified organic lavender essential oil is naturally extracted by steam distillation using the purest and softest New Zealand water without additives or dilution, ensuring the utmost purity and potency.
- Acne and pockmark reduction: After washing your face, add a drop of lavender oil to a cotton swab and apply it to the affected area to remove acne and reduce pockmarks. You can discontinue after symptoms improve.
- Skin balancing and repair: Mix 10mL of jojoba oil with 3 drops of lavender oil and apply to skin. This will help repair and maintain the skin’s oil-moisture balance.
- Relaxation: Mix a few drops of lavender into approximately 50mL of milk, then pour into a warm bath. This will release built-up muscle tension and help you relax before bedtime.
- Insomnia: Place 1 or 2 drops of lavender oil on your pillow or mix a few drops with a small amount of jojoba oil and rub into your temples, wrists, and back of the neck.
- Cleansing the skin: Add several drops of lavender oil to your favorite body wash to help cleanse the skin.
- Hair nourishment: Add to your favorite shampoo or conditioner to add fragrance and nourish the hair.
- Relief of burns, insect bites, eczema, and dermatitis: Mix 1-3 drops of lavender oil with 10mL of jojoba oil and apply to burns, insect bites, eczema, and dermatitis, to soothe and reduce symptoms.
- Aromatherapy diffuser: Fill aromatherapy diffuser with water no higher than the maximum water level. Add 5-7 drops of lavender oil. Use to purify the air, to relieve stress, anxiety, and nervous tension, and to induce restful sleep.
Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Skin irritation may result from contact with undiluted essential oils.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If medical advice is needed, have the product label at hand.
Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolia oil (100% Pure, Certified Organic New Zealand Alpine Lavender Essential Oil)
My lavender oil is a must have in my kitchen. Whenever anyone gets a mild burn it is soothing and healing to put on. I also like to put a few drops in my diffuser when I need to relax. Thank you again, Wai Lana for carrying products that are good for us.